Kindness Packed cares about your privacy and data security and has a responsibility to inform you on what information we collect, how we use it and to safeguard it.
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform which provides us the means to sell our products to you. Your data may be stored and processed on Wix.com’s servers.
The main purposes we collect and use your data are:
- To provide you with our services and support.
- To be able to conduct marketing campaigns.
- To create statistical insights for Kindness Packed to improve its own services.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We do not sell your data to third parties.
Our website employs cookies which can be enabled or disabled by clicking “Settings” in the floating cookie footer banner.
- These cookies enable core functionality such as security, verification of identity and network management. These cookies can’t be disabled.
- Marketing Cookies
- These cookies are used to track advertising effectiveness to provide a more relevant service and deliver better ads to suit your interests.
- Functional Cookies
- These cookies collect data to remember choices users make to improve and give a more personalised experience.
- Analytics Cookies
- These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
We use Google Analytics to obtain insights into the way our customers engage with us online only when/if you Accept all cookies or enable the “Enable Analytics Cookies” option in the cookie settings. This information includes such data as your Internet Protocol address (IP), login details, computer and connection information, purchase history, session information, browser type, and page interaction information.
When you place an order with us we collect the name, contact details, address and payment details so that we can fulfill your order and any comments or feedback.
If you consent to us sending you marketing communications, this will be via your supplied email address.
When creating an account on our website, we will store your name, email address, order history and cart information. We may ask for other optional information from you for marketing purposes.
Under certain legislation (including GDPR) you may be able to request us to provide you with a copy of the data we hold about you or request us to delete your data.